Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm in Havre

So I got into Havre on Tuesday evening.  It was really cold.  It was very negative outside in the degrees.  It felt like my earlobes might fall off and shatter on the ground.  I was convinced that this is the coldest place in the universe.  It made me think of why I'm out on a mission.  I would never willingly submit myself to such harsh conditions.  I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would live here.  Don't get me wrong, the people I've met are great and it's a lovely little community, but it's really cold. 

I'm here because the Gospel is true.  Jesus Christ lives and His church is restored!  God has called me, through His prophet, to serve here.  He loves all of His children, especially those who live in really cold places like Havre, MT.

1 comment:

  1. When you get to -40, let me know.

    Go with courage and wrap up well.

    ReplyDelete